MOJO 396 - Thankful for Teachers

Hello!

I hope I'm not alone in this, but May literally just snuck up on me! I have no idea where April went, this year has been flying past me WAY too fast! So, that meant that teacher appreciation week was right on my heals and there was some teacher cards I needed to pull together...pronto. I don't get to show my appreciation for the amazing teachers my children have in their lives as often as I would like, so I was not going to miss this opportunity to thank them on the biggest week of the year, right?

So, with the little help of a beautiful sketch from the Mojo Monday blog, I was able to pull together four of these sweet little cards.


I flipped the sketch to accommodate a boo boo in my cut, but I am thrilled how well it turned out. The papers from Crate Paper's Farmhouse collection was perfect to match the apple theme I was going with (ya...I'm a bit traditional). I die cut a 3x4 journal card with Technique Tuesday story card dies and then used Papertrey Ink dies and stamps to finish it all off.

I stuffed a couple cards with Starbucks cards and bought tea for my non-coffee drinking teachers...ya...I'll admit it was a stop on my way home from work at my local Starbucks that saved the day :) I really hope the teachers felt the appreciation from my family with these little extra touches...they really deserve more than I could ever give them, but it's the little things that remind them of how awesome they really are.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Brittany

Supplies used: 
  • Cardstock: Colonial White (CTMH) and Patterned Paper: FarmHouse (Crate Paper)
  • Stamps:  Teacher's Apple (Papertrey Ink)
  • Inks: Ruby, Olive, Chocolate (CTMH)
  • Embellishments/Tools: Teacher's apple die (Papertrey Ink), Story Card dies (Technique Tuesday), enamel dots (Basic Grey)

Comments