PGBC #76 - Shaker Cards

Hello!

Paper Girl Cristine Redmond is challenging us this week by asking us to create a shaker card. I seriously love sequins and confetti right now, but I've never made a shaker card or pocket in my scrapbooks, so I was looking forward to the challenge.

I just started my 2015 project life album (blushing with embarrassment), but I've been wanting to add confetti as a shaker type look to my title page. I just recently got the new Fuse by We R Memory Keepers, so I had to give it a try to help seal in those tiny pieces and give it the effect I was looking for. This is the result - here is the cover page (I'll insert a family picture on this once we get one taken this year): 


And here is the reverse side of the page...I like how the shaker pocket added to my New Year's theme and everything coordinated perfectly.


It's hard to photograph the pocket when it's laying down...so here's a close up by a window :)


I'm so glad you stopped by to visit. I hope that you will join us with this super fun challenge! Post your project to the The Paper Girls site and link up your project before midnight (MST) on Saturday, 3/28.

See you next week for our Paper Girls Challenge Blog Hop!

Cheers, 
Brittany

Supplies used: 
  • Project Life Items: Jade Core Kit; Pocket Page Protectors; Steel Dies (Cover Page)
  • Studio 29 Designs: Cards, 2015 circle, and washi from the December 2014  and January 2015 kits (Second Page)
  • Embellishments Various sequins, adhesive cork from DCWV, cork 2015 and fabric stars from the Freckled Fawn January 2015 kit 
  • Tools: Fuse from We R Memory Keepers and Steel dies with the Cuttlebug

Comments