Hello, and happy Friday!
Today is my last day Growing In Unity. It has been so nice reading all of your comments over the last 4 days, I really appreciate all of you visiting and all your kind words. I'm glad that you have came back daily and enjoyed my projects.
To wrap up the week, I wanted to use this adorable Phyllis Harris stamp (it seriously makes me smile EVERY time I use it).
The yellow papers from Paper Loft were just the ticket to add a little extra sunshine to this sweet girl. I sponged the clouds with heavenly blue ink. The inside of the card (which I failed to take a picture of) finishes the sentiment so the whole card says "It's your day...Enjoy!".
This concludes my week *sniff, sniff* BUT, don't forget to leave a comment and come back on Monday, March 24th to see if you are the winner of the 2 itty bitty stamps! I'll be picking one random winner from those who leave a comment.
Thank you again for stopping by! I have loved every bit of this!
- Cardstock: Colonial White (CTMH); Island Sun Distressed Cardstock (Paper Loft)
- Stamps: Unity Stamp Co: Happiness Is... (Phyllis Harris)
- Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Heavenly Blue dye ink (Retired - CTMH)
- Copic Markers: BG72, BG75, YG95, YG99, R08
- Embellishments: Beaded Arcs Edge Punch (Martha Stewart); button and twine from my personal stash