Hello, again, and happy Tuesday!
If you are just now visiting me this week, I am on day 2 of my Growing in Unity week. I'll be posting a new project using Unity Stamps every day this week on my blog. Next Monday (March 24th), I will randomly select one person from the people who comment on my posts this week to win 2 itty bitty stamps of their choice!
Spring is starting to finally pop up every where around us up here in Seattle, so I couldn't resist finally getting the chance to ink up my Phyllis Harris itty bitty with this lil' cutie and her bunny.
I have had pieces of pre-embossed Core'dination papers in my stash for a while, and this floral print was just perfect for my "Springy" mood. I sanded the embossed image for the light purple to shine through, then stitched around the edges to create a little frame for the die cut.
Thanks for stopping by! Please don't forget to come and visit again all week long, and next Monday (March 24th) to see if you are the winner!
Enjoy the rest of your day!
- Cardstock: White Daisy (CTMH); Purple (Core'dinations)
- Stamps: Unity - Let Beauty Surround You (Phyllis Harris)
- Copic Markers: V15, V17, YG95, YG99, Y21, YR21, BG72, BG75, R02, E74
- Die Cut: Art Philosophy (CTMH - Cricut)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
- Embellishments: Sheer ribbon, Sewing Thread, Button (October Afternoon)