Simple Sketches #21

Hi everyone!

I'm super excited to announce that I am now part of the Simple Sketches design team...eeek! Melissa's sketches are awesome, so I can't begin to tell you how thrilled I was when I got her e-mail asking if I'd join the team!

The sketch this week incorporated a sunbeam...and I have to be honest, I get a little nervous hand piecing sunbeams together. BUT, lucky for me, I've been hoarding this beautiful Simple Stories paper for WAY too long AND it had this perfect quilted looking sunbeam! It really couldn't be any more perfect to document pictures of my sweet girl (who just happens to have the middle name "Rae" - like my little ray of sunshine, ha ha).
I added a little hand stitching, some buttons and a few coordinating stickers from the collection and it all tied together quickly. 

Here is the beautiful sketch:


I hope that you'll give this sketch a try...and if you do, link it up to the Linky on the blog! We'd love to see your creations and variations!

Thanks for visiting!
Brittany

Comments