Sparkly Halloween - Guest Designer with Cute Card Thursday

Happy Halloween everyone!

In honor of this fabulous holiday, and for my last post for the Cute Card Thursday challenges as a guest designer, I put together this adorable "sparkly" card:


I'm using an adorable House Mouse Halloween stamp called "Bewitching Pumpkins". I colored it with watercolor pencils and a Close to My Heart blending pen. All the papers were matted and then popped up with foam adhesive (all of the papers are from Close to My Heart). I'm in a bit of a love affair with buttons, and since I didn't have any glittery buttons, I made my own by backing clear buttons to American Crafts glitter tape and cutting around it. I heat embossed the stamped stars and sentiment with gold embossing powder from Michaels.

Photographing the card at more of an angle shows the dimension and sparkle better :)

Well, thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day and I hope your evening isn't too spooky!

Brittany

Comments