Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Guest Designer Cute Card Thursday - Candyman

Hello there! 

I'm a guest designer again with Cute Card Thursday and their weekly challenges. This week's theme is the Candyman.

I have this very small, and adorable, candy corn stamp from Inque Boutique that I have been hoarding for a little too long, so I was super excited to have a candy themed project to finally ink it up (sorry I don't have a link to share of the set - it must be too old). I paired that with the Dear Lizzy mason jar stamp and colored them all with my Close to My Heart blending pen and die ink pads to attempt a watercolor look. The papers, twine, and brad are all from Close to My Heart as well, and the adorable corduroy button is from Stampin' Up.

Thanks for visiting...
Brittany



2 comments:

  1. Hey crafty girl! HOLY CRUD you have been busy creating some CUTENESS. I can't believe I've missed so much. This year of carpooling might just kill me. I can't even keep up with the DT commitments for PGCB. I love this card. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, so very cute, love the candycorn in the jar, what a great idea!
    Thank you for being such a great guest for CCT!
    \Debxx

    ReplyDelete