I created this card for a friend of mine who lost her 101 1/2 year old grandmother the other day. She sounded like an amazing woman who had a lot of vibrant memories, even in her old age. So I wanted to make something with a vintage style, but with a modern look. I was inspired to use shades of green by the Heart 2 Heart challenge this month and the Mojo Monday 286 sketch this week.
All products are Close to My Heart except those noted below:
- Colonial White, Olive, and Cocoa cardstock
- Juniper, Olive, and New England Ivy Ink pads
- Wings Creative Basics paper and juniper ribbon
- Treasure Life stamp set
- Papertrey Ink Botanical Silhouettes Anniversary Set (for the sentiment)
- Making Memories antique brad
- Stampin' Up Square Lattice Embossing folder
- Fiskars Upper Crest border punch
UPDATE (4/15): This card was selected as one of the Top 10 in the Go Green Heart 2 Heart challenge (eeek!). So honored!
Thank you for visiting :)