Seeing Stars

It's a very cold Sunday around here, so, that is a perfect excuse to CRAFT!

I've been sitting on the DCWV Stardust Stack for several months and have been dying to finally put it to good use. I am totally smitten with the jewel toned colors and the beautiful designs. The glittery accents are so pretty!

Between the DCWV's January Stack-o-holic challenge and the current Use It Tuesday Make It Sparkle challenge, I had all the inspiration to get some of my older photos scrapped (finally).  Here is the sketch from the DCWV's blog:
 
Here is my take using the Stardust Stack:
I also used a little American Crafts Glitter Tape...and, oh my, I LOVE that stuff! Who knew I'd become so addicted and need feel the need to have every color...sheesh!

I also got carried away and also had to pull together another layout. 
I just love the purple and gold combo...even with pictures of my son! I used Scrapbook Steals Jade #3 sketch challenge for this layout.

Thanks for stopping by!
Brittany




Comments