Mojo Monday 276 & Farm Fresh Friday

Hi everyone!
My sweet cousin just turned 18 years old and is a huge fan of Marilyn Monroe. Not to long ago I purchased the Greeting Farm's Cheeky Glamor stamp because it reminded me SO much of Marilyn AND my cousin. So, this week's Mojo Monday and the Farm Fresh Friday challenge was a great opportunity to finally ink it up!
I used Close to My Heart papers and the Card Word Puzzle stamp set for the background stamping and sentiment. I colored the adorable Cheeky Glamor girl with my Copics (hair: E74, E77, and E79; skin: E000, E00, and E11; dress: V15 and V17) and then used my Sakura "Clear Star" Glitter Gelly Roll Pen to add sparkle. To play along with the Farm Fresh Friday challenge, I used my Spellbinders Nestabilities  circle and lacey circle dies and my Fiskars scalloped sentiment boarder punch to embellish.

Here is the sketch I followed almost exactly:

Thanks again for stopping by to visit :)
Brittany

Comments

  1. I am a sucker for purple! lol! I love this card, it's gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment